- This event has passed.
Tax Reduction Strategies For Real Estate Professionals
February 13 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Learn How to Pay Less Tax And Keep More Of Your Money In 2024 & Years To Come!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- HOW to POWER BOOST your NEW 2024 deductions: Best business practices to optimize tax benefits and understand your elite status as a taxpayer.
- UNDERSTAND your tax professional’s role and how to partner with them effectively to reduce your tax liability.
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions! Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
This class will not be recorded. Please register now!
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years of experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.
Bradford and Company, Inc. is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax-prep class.