Requirements for SAR appointment to MetroList Director
- Completed Application submitted by the deadline
- Pass an Enhanced Administrative Screening.
- REALTOR® member of NAR in good standing for a minimum of 5 years.
- REALTOR® member of SAR in good standing for a minimum of 4 years.
- REALTOR® member must NOT be concurrently serving as a member of the SAR Executive Committee.
- Minimum service of 1 year out of the last 5 in a qualified SAR Leadership position, such as;
- Chair of a SAR standing committee, or,
- Elected or Appointed Officer or member of the SAR Board of Directors, or,
- Elected or Appointed Officer or member of the SAR Charitable Foundation Board, or,
- A member of the SAR Masters Club, or,
- A Past President of SAR, regardless of the year in which service was completed.
- Contributed a minimum of the “Trust Cost of Doing Business” RPAC contribution for the last 3 years.
Applicants must also have ONE of the following:
- A California real estate broker license.
- A completed 4-year degree from an accredited educational institution.
- One (1) year of experience on a non-profit or for-profit board of directors other than SAR.
MetroList Directors shall be appointed to 2-year staggered terms. Directors may serve 3 consecutive terms and then must take at least one year off before re-applying.