The 2024 qualifying amount is a minimum of 8 closed ends AND $4.5 million in production, OR 20 closed ends.
If you did meet the qualifying amount and would like to submit an application please see the Masters Club 2024 Application.
All Members must pay the current annual dues to retain Membership in the Masters Club.
Life and Outstanding Life Members who do not meet the club criteria for the current Membership year must pay the annual dues in order to advertise as a Masters Club Member, use the logo, and keep their Membership level.
Paying “dues only” will not count as an eligible year for advancement to the next type of membership. Dues only Membership may be paid at any time during the calendar year.
Presidential Members will be given complimentary membership and may continue to advertise as a current Member
as long as REALTOR® membership is maintained at SAR.
The Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Masters Club is dedicated to recognizing the excellence, leadership, and generosity of the region's top real estate professionals. Members must qualify each year to maintain their membership. In addition to strong sales figures, our members demonstrate a commitment to leadership, mentorship, and shaping the future of the Sacramento's real estate community. Each year, Masters Club members generously devote their time to volunteering with and raising funds for area non-profits, providing numerous educational and networking opportunities, and contributing to the career development of their fellow SAR members.
1. Applicant must submit documents showing the "closed escrows" in which they have been either the listing and/or selling agent/broker. The applicant will be given 100% credit for a transaction if they represented only a buyer or only a seller in a single transaction. The applicant will be given 200% credit for the sales price if they have represented both the buyer and seller of the closed escrow.
2. If the applicant shared in the listing end or the selling end of the transaction with another agent, they can only take credit for the portion that the applicant actually completed. (Example: Applicant (Agent A) shared listing end with Agent B, and Agent C sold the property. Applicant (Agent A) can only take credit for the portion for which they are due, which may not be less than 50%).
3. The Masters Club Steering Committee may request additional supporting documents for verification purposes. Failure to furnish records for verification will cause the applicant to be disqualified. Falsification of records of sales credit will result in the individual's disqualification from further participation in the Masters Club.
4. Both MetroList® and non-MetroList® California sales may be counted. A closed escrow must be recorded during the 2019 calendar year to be counted. The applicant may only submit transactions where they were the agent of record and an agency relationship has been confirmed.
5. Transactions not on the MetroList® Masters Club Report shall be considered a non-MetroList® transaction. To receive credit for a non-MetroList® transaction, a Masters Club New Home & Non-MetroList® Sales Verification form, with the required documentation, must be submitted with the application for each non-MetroList® transaction.
"Teams" are sets of individual agents or brokers who work together on transactions. Each team member must qualify individually and be approved for Masters Club in order for that team to market themselves as Members of Masters Club for that qualifying year.
1. SAR dues for the qualifying year must be paid.
2. Read and and understand the Masters Club Standing Rules
3. Payment for Masters Club must be received with the application.
Masters Club Dues Only Application
Dues Only (Life, Outstanding or Presidential) for those that did not meet this year’s qualifications