The purpose of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Masters Club is to support the Sacramento Association in providing additional programs and services that enhance the competency, professionalism and productivity of its Members, and to recognize the achievements of top REALTORS® who apply for membership and who have earned a level of excellence in real estate sales.
2022 – 2023 Masters Club Steering Committee
President: Barbara Lebrecht | President-Elect: Kelly Pleasant | Treasurer: Yuri Ramirez-Villanueva
Immediate Past President: Robyn Delong
James Amen • Karen Berkovitz • Kevron Bryant • Katie Butler • Hyrum Gray • Lori Logan • Patti Martinez • Amy Morris • Sean Palmer • Tyson Redmond • Ricardo Rivera • Ujjal Singh • Paula Swayne • Cynthia Woods
Levels of Membership
- Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has applied for and achieved club criteria for the current year and has paid the current year’s dues.
- Life Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has qualified for club membership for five of the last seven years and has paid the current year’s dues. Once achieved, Life Member status may be maintained at its current level without meeting qualifying criteria by paying annual “dues only” membership. (See Recognition of Members and Annual Dues for clarification.)
- Outstanding Life Member is the designation pertaining to a life Member who has qualified for club membership for ten of the last fifteen years and has paid the current year’s dues. Once achieved, Outstanding Life Member status may be maintained at its current level without meeting qualifying criteria by paying current “dues only” membership. (See Recognition of Members and Annual Dues & Dues Only Membership for clarification.)
- Presidential Award Holder is the designation pertaining to a Member who has qualified for club membership for a total of twenty five years and has paid the 25th year dues. You must submit a qualifying application and have been approved as a member each year to achieve this award. “Dues only” membership years do NOT apply. (See Recognition of Members and Annual Dues & Dues Only Membership for clarification.)
- Reciprocal Member is the designation available for both SAR and PCAR Members who have achieved their appropriate Masters Club criteria for the current year and have paid the current year’s SAR and PCAR Masters Club dues.
In order to be eligible for Masters Club Membership, you must meet the previous year’s qualifying amount and provide the required documentation listed below to SAR within a determined time–frame.
$5.75 million in production AND 8 closed ends OR 20 closed ends
Very Important: Before you start the application process, thoroughly read the Masters Club Standing Rules. Incomplete applications can mean Membership Application rejection.
- You must submit all pages of the Masters Club Application Form
- Attach a check written to SAR or complete and submit the credit card authorization form for the total amount due
- Attach an MetroList Report (see rules and forms for instructions on producing a Masters Club Report from the MetroList) and/or Masters Club Verification Spreadsheet Form (for properties not in the MetroList)
- If Applicable – submit a New Home/Non–MetroList Sale Verification Form for each new home/non–MetroList sale with the proper documentation. You will also need to use this form if the MetroList print out has the incorrect data.
- If mailing, please send to:
Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
2003 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
- If by email, please send to: email@example.com
- If by fax: (916) 283–8813
The rules and forms below are a sample of the information that you may need to provide and/or read:
Masters Club Standing Rules
New Home/Non–MetroList Sale Verification Form
MC Total Transactions Sheet (Excel)
MC Total Transactions Sheet (Google Sheets Version)
To make the process of documenting your production easier, the Masters Club Steering Committee and MetroList® have collaborated to create a special report in Prospector. If you provide this report with a total, you do not need to supply a spreadsheet or full page print–out for each property.
New Members – First Year Plaque
For your first year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. Your second, third, and fourth year plates can be ordered and added to this plaque.
For your fifth year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. Your sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth year plates can be ordered and added to this plaque.
Outstanding Life Member
For your tenth year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. The year plate will peel off to make room for the following year. Alternatively, you can order a new plaque each year or on significant years (year 15, 20, 30, etc.).
25 Year Presidential Plaque
There is a special plaque for your 25th year of Masters Club. After year 25, you can continue replacing each year to the plaque for Outstanding Life Member.
Our REALTORS® volunteer for the prep and serving shifts at Loaves and Fishes on the 5th Monday of the month.
This is a wonderful opportunity to do charitable work and to serve those less fortunate. The prep shift is from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and the serving shift is from 10:45 a.m. to about 1:30 p.m.
If you’d like to be reminded of these upcoming dates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen Berkovitz is our REALTOR® liaison and she’ll be thrilled to put you on her list.