Requirements for SAR Appointment to C.A.R. Director
- REALTOR® member of SAR in good standing for a minimum of 4 years
- Minimum service of 1 year out of the last 5 years in a qualified SAR leadership position as
- Chair of a SAR standing committee, or,
- Elected or Appointed Officer or member of the SAR Board of Directors, or,
- Elected or Appointed Officer of member of the SAR Charitable Foundation Board, or,
- A Past President of SAR, regardless of the year in which service was completed.
- Contribute a minimum of the “True Cost of Doing Business” RPAC contribution for the last 3 years
Not required, but extra consideration may be given to applicants who are;
- RPAC Major Investors at the Silver Bear, (Chartered) Sterling R, Crystal R, Golden R, and Platinum R Levels.
- RPAC President’s Circle Members.
- Currently serving as a Key Contact to a member of the California Legislature
- Currently serving as C.A.R. Directors in a leadership role as a C.A.R. Standing Committee or Forum Vice Chair, Chair, Liaison, or Region Chair.
- Currently serving as C.A.R. Directors in a role of C.A.R. CREPAC or IMPAC Trustee, Legal Foundation Trustee, Executive Committee member, Nominating Committee member or alternate, or Strategic Planning & Finance Committee member.
- Appointed member of the SAR Local Candidate Recommendation Committee
- Currently serving as local chapter President of one of SAR’s sibling organizations