Mastering Home Sales: Interactive Roundtable Discussion Reviewing Disclosures with Jim Pojda
March 15 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Are you prepared for California’s stringent disclosure requirements? Disclosures are one of the most important areas to understand in real estate today. All sellers are required to disclose material facts and as a real estate agent, you must have a thorough knowledge of each disclosure form.
This course will help you understand the reasons behind each disclosure, when the disclosures must be made, and when they might be exempt. Take this course to help better serve your buyers and sellers along with protecting yourself from personal liability.
- Learn how to guide sellers through the proper completion of disclosures
- Understand how to properly review seller disclosures with buyer clients
- Review important and recent issues affecting disclosures
- Discover local ordinance disclosure rules
- Review miscellaneous issues such as disclosure of repairs, death on the property, and illegal and contractual disclosures