SAR's various committees and clubs serve our Members and the community by:
• Overseeing issues and interests pertinent to our members
• Giving back to the community
• Identifying potential SAR and community partnerships
• Enhancing networking opportunities
• Facilitating key member activities
- CanTree is SAR's most important and highest profile charitable event.
- Requires significant volunteer resources from September – December
More Info »
- Oversees SAR's Education Program development by suggesting new courses and assisting in proposed class and instructor reviews
- Helps market courses through public speaking opportunities
The purpose of the Cultural Diversity and Fair Housing Committee is to develop and promote programs in the areas of affordable housing, fair housing and lending practices, affirmative marketing, minority outreach, and cultural awareness.
- Establishes policy and positions on governmental issues affecting REALTORS® and residential property owners
- Policy authority independent of the Board of Directors
On an as-needed basis, the Grievance Committee reviews ethical complaints to determine if hearings are warranted.
- Develops guidelines and provides leadership for SAR’s Internship Program
- Markets the program and finds internship opportunities
- Analyzes SAR communication, media, and methods
- Troubleshoots problems
- Brainstorms ways to increase SAR/Membership communication success
The Master's Club provides programs and services to enhance the competency, professionalism, and productivity of its members, and to recognize the achievements of top REALTOR® who have earned a level of excellence in real estate sales. More Info »
- Sets policy and oversees application process
- Plans and manages educational, networking, and fundraising events
- Responsible for solicitation, management and appropriation of revenues from the REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF)
- Authority independent of the SAR Board of Directors
On an as-needed basis, the Professional Standards Committee convenes hearing tribunals to provide arbitration or to hear matters of alleged unethical conduct by SAR Members.
The Strategic Planning & Finance Committee oversees SAR's financial affairs and budget.
- Enhances REALTOR® Image
- Promotes volunteer activities both within SAR and to the general public