Take a moment to peruse the following Member benefits and you’ll quickly discover why joining SAR is essential to your success. Join now by filling out our Membership application.
SAR Membership entitles you to participate in group health insurance at affordable individual rates. Coverage options include:
- HMO, PPO and High Deductible Health Plans through Kaiser, Health Net or Western Health Advantage
- A choice between three dental policies through Premier Access
- Vision coverage with Medical Eye Services
For details, contact Kirstin Corrigan 486-2900 or email@example.com
In addition, NAR offers excellent coverage for Errors and Omissions Insurance at an affordable price.
SAR offers several educational opportunities to meet your needs:
- Ongoing: Live, up–to–date, low–cost training on industry innovations, forms, tools and legalities
- Renewal: Talk to our Education Coordinator when it’s time to renew your license. We offer several different methods to help you meet the California Department of Real Estate’s (DRE) renewal requirement.
- Designation: As your career progresses, you may wish to earn one of the national REALTOR® designations. We offer four different designation courses throughout the year.
As a SAR Member, you have access to the best local, state, and national information on the real estate industry:
- REALTORS® Property Resource
- Informational Emails
- Educational Meetings
- Technology and Intelligence Briefings
- Commercial Real Estate Outlook
AIREA’s WINAIR Forms
AIREA’s Commercial Real Estate WinAIR Forms encompass over 40 different documents distinguished by their continual refinement and are recognized nationwide as the easiest and fastest way to create top-notch and personalized real estate forms specific to your deal and from your computer. As a REALTOR®, you are eligible for a 20% discount off of the regularly priced product. Call WINAIR2 at (866) 946–2472 to order. Be sure to mention that you are an SAR Member.
WINForms®, a service of the California Association of REALTORS®, offers several Real Estate Forms for Commercial practitioners and uses products such as WINForms® for PalmOS®, WINForms® user manuals, and other WINForms® products.
Save thousands of dollars in legal fees with SAR’s free legal assistance. Skilled C.A.R. lawyers are available by telephone Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., to answer your legal questions.
SAR keeps you informed of the latest industry news, issues and trends through:
- Bi–weekly email updates
- A REALTORS® only area on our website
- Ongoing meeting and class announcements
- NAR Commercial Real Estate Publications
Getting to know your fellow REALTORS® benefits you and your business. SAR offers Members many networking opportunities, such as:
- Advertisement of other Commercial Regional meetings
- Committee participation
- Educational events
As a SAR Member, you benefit from ongoing state and national legislative advocacy. Both C.A.R. and NAR have political action committees working for your best interests. At SAR, our lobbyist, Public Affairs Director, Board of Directors, and Association Executive keep abreast of industry issues and make sure you stay informed through our varied communication channels.
Save when you purchase your business items through SAR’s store and purchase through our Affinity Programs! In addition, C.A.R. offers discounts on many business products and services, including:
- Shipping services
All SAR Members are entitled to group discounts for office supplies, office furniture, advertising specialties and electronic equipment at Office Depot. See any Sales Associate at the SAR Retail Center to request your Office Depot purchasing card or call (916) 437–1223 for more information.
Code of Ethics
As a REALTOR®, you adhere to the NAR Code of Ethics. Not only does the Code guide your professional behavior, it raises your level of competency, integrity and marketability.
In addition, if you are in dispute with another SAR Member or believe a SAR Member has violated the Code, you can request a SAR professional standards hearing to resolve your complaint. Hearings are conducted before a panel of your peers, and save you the time and cost of using legal avenues. Learn More »