- This event has passed.
Strengthening Your Business Through Diversity and Inclusion
June 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$10.00
To remain relevant and successful as a REALTOR®, you need to know how to communicate effectively, avoid stereotypes and build a rapport with diverse clients. In this interactive class, you will learn the Golden Rule for working with those different from yourself. Learn how to create business and tackle systemic barriers and inequalities.
Instructor: Sabrina Brown, Certified Trainer for the National Association of REALTORS®
- Learn how to communicate effectively with diverse clients by respecting cultural differences and avoiding stereotypes.
- Understand the history of bias and discrimination in real estate.
- Discover how embracing diversity and inclusivity will help you improve your customer service, foster collaboration and promote equity in the real estate industry.
- Address housing gaps to create a more equitable and just society.
- The 3 “C’s” – Communication, Connection and Care
- Best Practices
Please note: This class does not offer DRE credit and does not meet DRE’s requirement for Implicit Bias training.