- This event has passed.
How to Sell Houses When Co-Owners Disagree
October 24 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Do you know of a property that is owned by two individuals that don’t see eye-to-eye? A brother and sister? A couple of friends? Co-Investors? This is the class for you.
Attorney Eli Underwood navigates the Partition of Estates Action that gives you another angle to generate business for yourself. This class allows you to help those sellers that do not know what to do in a crisis involving two owners that are on different sides of the fence when it comes to what to do with the shared property.
- Convert leads that are currently being turned away
- Learn about a real opportunity of which many agents are unaware
- Gain advanced-level real estate knowledge
- Learn how to sell a home when an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend wants to be bought out, but the other won’t budge
- Learn how to sell property owned by business partners after the relationship has soured
- Learn how to sell real estate when one sibling wants to sell an inherited house, but the other does not